1) Sweetness of 33% sucrose, sweet taste, can be used as sweeteners.
2) Can be used to determine the intestinal permeability.
Synthesis of aroma Furaneol, cardiac drugs , directly used as food additive, sweetener etc.
1) Cardiac Drugs: many natural cardiac drug molecular structure are connected to the end of a L-rhamnose, in the synthesis of such cardiac drugs, L-rhamnose is essential for the basic raw materials . At present, with L-rhamnose as one of the basic raw materials, synthetic cardiac drugs are still in research and development stage, not yet into the market.
2) Synthetic Spices: L-rhamnose in industrial production is mainly used in synthetic perfume Furaneol. Furaneol in the field of fruit spices occupy a very important position. In addition to its direct as a spice products, or the synthesis of many fruit spices the basic raw materials.
3) Food Additives: L-rhamnose is more peculiar to ribose and glucose as it reacts with other substances to produce flavor substances. The L-rhamnose forms five species of flavor substances.
4) For biochemical reagents.
1) Using new Technics with readily available starting materials to ensure uninterrupted supply without being affected by seasons.
2) Most competitive price globally
3) Top quality as always
4) Unlimited supply capacity
Synonyms L-rhamnopyranose;3615-41-6;6-Deoxy-L-mannopyranose;6-Desoxy-L-mannopyranose;6-Désoxy-L-mannopyranose;L-Mannopyranose, 6-deoxy-;L-Rha;L-Rhamnose;Rhamnose;6-deoxy-l(+)-mannose;L(+)-Rhamnose;Mono(6-deoxy-b-L-mannopyranosyl) ester;Mono(6-deoxy-β-L-mannopyranosyl) ester;P-(6-deoxy-b-L-mannopyranosyl) ester;P-(6-deoxy-β-L-mannopyranosyl) ester;Rhamnopyranose;(3R,4R,5R,6S)-6-methyloxane-2,3,4,5-tetrol;(3R,4R,5R,6S)-6-methyltetrahydropyran-2,3,4,5-tetrol;3615-41-6;73-34-7;6-Deoxyhexose;6-deoxymannose;6-deoxy-Mannose;Deoxymannose;DMAN;isodulcit;Isodulcitol;L(+)Rhamnopyranose;L-(+)-Rhamnose;L-(+)-Rhamnose Monohydrate;L-Mannomethylose;Locaose;L-Rhamnose monohydrate;Mannomethylose;MFCD00136036;Rha;10030-85-0
CAS Number 3615-41-6 | Molecular Formula C6H12O5 | Molecular Weight 164.156
Similar Products Rare sugar
Properties of L-Rhamnose
Appearance White crystalline powder Refractive Index 1.593 Boiling Point 323.9°C Melting Point 90°C～95°C Flash Point 149.7°C Density 1.6±0.1 g/cm3
Description of L-Rhamnose
Standard Enterprise standard Purity 98% min by HPLC Specific Optical Rotation +7.5°～+9.0° Heavy Metals ≤10ppm Moisture(w/w) ≤2% Sulphated Ash ≤1% Personal Protective Equipment Eyeshields, Gloves, type N95 (US), type P1 (EN143) respirator filter WGK Germany 3
L-(+)-Rhamnose CAS 3615-41-6 at Watson International Ltd(Sales Link) http://watson-int.com/l-rhamnopyranose-cas-3615-41-6/ L-(+)-Rhamnose CAS 3615-41-6 at Ulcho Biochemical Ltd http://ulcho.com/l-rhamnopyranose-cas-3615-41-6/ L-(+)-Rhamnose CAS 3615-41-6 at Watson Noke Scientific Ltd http://watsonnoke.com/l-rhamnopyranose-cas-3615-41-6/